Gene Name Synonym – Coronavirus spike; ncov spike; Spike RBD; ncov RBD; novel coronavirus s1; novel coronaviruss2; NCP-CoV RBD; NCP-CoV s1; NCP-CoV s2; NCP-CoV Spike; novel coronavirus RBD; RBD.
Sequence – AA 319-591 (RBD_SD1, characterized in “Cryo-EM structure of the 2019-nCoV spike in the prefusion conformation”; Wrapp et al.; Science 2020) with 6xHis at the C-terminus.
Expression Host – HEK293 cells.
Activity – Measured by the ability to bind its cellular target, hACE2, in a functional ELISA assay.
Purity – >95% pure according to SDS-PAGE analysis. Monomeric according to SEC, DLS and Affinity Ultracentrifugation. Correctly folded according to CD. Purity raw data (SDS-PAGE, SEC, DLS, AU, CD) available on request.
Stability – Recommended storage at -20°C. Avoid thaw/freeze cycles. Product remains stable, monomeric and aggregation-free for at least 7 days at 4°C.
MW – 32 kDa without glycosylation. Number of glycosylation sites: 1.
Formulation – Supplied as is, in vials.
RBD produced in mammalian cells. High quality, extensively purified and characterized.
Suitable for ELISA tests and any molecular biology work.
The recombinant SARS-CoV-2 RBD antigen is highly sensitive (98%) and specific (100%) to antibodies induced by SARS-CoVs. A robust correlation between levels of RBD binding antibodies and SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibodies in patients was observed (Premkumar L et al., medRxiv 2020.05.06.20093377; doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.05.06.20093377)
For research purposes only.
The material remains stable, undegraded and aggregation free for at least 7 days at 4C according to SDS page (A), Size Exclusion Chromatography (B), CD and DLS analysis (not shown).
The material binds its natural target, human ACE2, in ELISA assays (C) and recognizes antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in a finger prick ELISA test of COVID-19 recovered individuals (D, blue) but not healthy controls (D, other colors).
Proteine ricombinanti coronavirus disponibili
- RBD SARS2
- Trimero Spike SARS2 (con mutazioni inattivanti sito furina)
- RBD dei coronavirus umani 229E, NL63, HKU1, OC43
- 20 mutanti (single amino-acid substitutions) di RBD e Spike SARS2 per epitope mapping o altri studi.
- N protein SARS2
- Human ACE2 protein
- in preparazione: E and M protein SARS2
Abbiamo disponibili una trentina di altre proteine (batteriche, virali, chemochine etc), tutte di qualita’ estremamente alta (usate per biologia strutturale).
- Custom protein design, engineering e produzione
- Design e produzione di multispecifics antibodies (e.g. bispecifics, single chain antibodies etc)
- Epitope mapping di anticorpi anti-SARS2
- Studi strutturali, in particolare di complessi anticorpo-antigene attraverso experimentally validated computational simulations
- Caratterizzazione biofisica. SPR, DLS, NMR, CD, ITC, DSF e altro
Le tecniche sopracitate sono state usate per le nostre high impact publications in riviste come Cells, Science, Nature Medicine, PNAS, Nature Cell Biology etc.
Abbiamo anche esperienza di service contract con varie biotech companies, sia per caratterizzazione di anticorpi sia per protein design e production.